CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

20 down 20 to go!!!!

So I am 20 weeks prego and half way done! The time is going by so fast yet so slow at the same time. Funny how long it seems when you find out you are expecting just two weeks in. This is the 20 week belly shot. Sorry it is such a horrible picture of me but it is too freaking hot here. This is as ready as I get for the day these days! The headless shot shows the belly a little better. I finally am feeling Trystan move, however Mikie can't feel it yet. He feels the need to do summer salts every night when I lay down to go to sleep! I love it!!!! Such an odd feeling having someone moving around inside of you. In fact being pregnant is just an adventure all by itself. Some things I have learned:
1.Trying to sit straight up after laying flat is impossible
2. Rolling over is a chore
3. your center of gravity is completely off, if you try to squat to put away pans you are going to roll backwards and land right on your butt
4. you don't remember anything
5. you feel the need to cry for no reason at all (Thank goodness I haven't had to many of these days)
6. Wierd people go out of their way to open doors for you even when your husband is right behind you, and any of you who know me well, know I have a hard time letting people open the door for me. Ask my husband I rarely let him.
7. Even simple directions become incredibly difficut to understand and follow! We were making bass for dinner one night and mikie asked me to make the chili sauce to go with it. He handed me the receipe he had gotten from his sister it read 2 squirts ketchup, 2 squirts mustard, 2 drops worschtersier sauce. I said is this all thats in it He said yes, I made it said it tasted like mustartd. He tasted it and said did you put the chili sauce in it? I said chili sauce wasn't on the receipe. He laughed and said yeah but it's called chili sauce and we bought the chili sauce at the store today for it remember. I laughed he said here give me the bowl rinsed it down the sink and told me to try again! Such a blonde prego moment!!!

We started painting Trystan's room this weekend too, so here is a sneak peak! We have a lot more to do so stay tuned for the final product! Mikie Airbrushed the clouds! He is so talented. I think they turned out fabulous. Let's hope the baby gets his daddy's artisitc ability and not his mommy's!

2 comments:

Wynd

Love the room, Mikie is soo talented! Can't wait to see the finished product.
Yaa, that you can feel him now.. isn't it amazing! You look great. Love ya

The Tophams

You look so cute, aubrey! That is so fun that you can feel him now! Your hubby is very talented, those clouds look so cool!!! Glad you were able to get on our blog! :)