CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Crib and Trystan Update!


Mikie put up Trystan's crib last week! My dad brougt it down from Richfield where he has been storing it for us for about a year. My Grandpa Blackburn built them for all of us and did a beautiful job. It is one that turns into the toddler day bed and then a full size bed as well. I haven't put the bedding in it yet because A) I need to go buy a mattress, and B) It is still to early. I don't want to wash all of the bedding then have it set there and collect dust for the next three and a half months so that I just get to wash it again before we actually have him! Some have asked so I measured my tummy around and am 35 1/2 inches. Just shy of three feet around! I went to the doctor yesterday and had an ultrasound. Everything is developing well and normal. Our little man weighs a whole 1 pound and 1 ounce. He is quite proud of his boy parts and likes to show them to anyone who will look. The doctor told me he thinks we will probably have a little streaker on our hands..... Great!!!! He's quite the muscle man too! Likes to show off those biceps! I believe he is going to be all boy, he is always on the go. He kept boxing my stomach yesterday they would push the probe down on my stomach and his little fist would punch at it! It is so much fun to watch him! We are doing a 4d ultrasound in October and can't wait, we are excited to be able to have our family present for that one as well. I will definantly post pictures from that ultrasound! I haven't scanned any of the ones from yesterday yet so no new pictures of the little one today! but mommy and baby boy are doing great!

0 comments: