CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 8, 2008

The Room is Almost Done!!!!!





So Friday Mikie finished painting the clouds!!!! It was the final touch to Trystan's room. It only took us a week to complete it! But it looks fabulous! We still have a couple of little things to do like put the closet doors up and get furniture put together, but the room itself is ready for our little man! We decided to go with the boarder rather than the chair rail to break up the paint colors and it turned out amazing! Mikie and I were both scared to put it up, but I think it was the easiest thing we did! Now all we need is little Trystan to go in the room, but he has to bake for a while still, so we won't get to anxious and wish that on him too quickly! My cousin came over to take pictures for baby shower invitations so here is a decent prego picture of me, I am actually dressed! What an effort that is, as sad as that sounds. I am 20 weeks and 5 days prego in this picture! I will post final pictures after we get all the furniture up in the room, but I think I may wait a little while!

2 comments:

Jess and Nate

SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! You guys did a great job on Trystan's Room!!! Can't wait to see it in person. Love You!!

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott

way cute room, I love it. And you look so cute all prego.