CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

All About Me

Name: Aubrey Ann Bellino
Birthday: February 27, 1983
Birthplace: Cedar City Utah
Current Location: Las Vegas
Eye Color: Baby Blue's
Hair Color: Brunette;)
Height: 4 ft. 10 in
Right Handed or Left Handed: Righty
Your Heritage: Mix and Match
The Shoes You Wore Today: Flip flops
Your Weakness: Chocolate
Your Fears: Snakes
Your Perfect Pizza: Sausage and Pepperoni with pan crust from pizza hut!
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Have a healthy baby boy!
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: LOL
Thoughts First Waking Up: I have to go to Costco today!!!!! Yuck!
Your Best Physical Feature: At the moment I am digging the boobs that come with being prego
Your Bedtime: 10 PM
Your Most Missed Memory: hanging out with old friends
Pepsi or Coke: My in-laws have ruined me, I am a coke girl these days
MacDonalds or Burger King: Macdonalds
Single or Group Dates: Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Neither
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee- Starbucks hot rasberry white mocha with extra rasberry
Do you Smoke: Absolutely not! Such a disgusting habit. I am a fan of breathing
Do you Swear: sure, more than I should
Do you Sing: In the shower, and when I am in the car or home alone!
Do you Shower Daily: Of course
Have you Been in Love: Absolutely
Do you want to go to College: Just graduated this summer!!!!!!
Do you want to get Married: Happily married to an incredible man
Do you belive in yourself: always
Do you get Motion Sickness: Nope- at least not generally, I did on the helicopter ride in hawaii though
Do you think you are Attractive: total hottie
Are you a Health Freak: LOL.... No
Do you get along with your Parents: Certainly 99.9% of the time
Do you like Thunderstorms: Love them and miss them, don't get them too much around here!
Do you play an Instrument: ITs been a while but yes I play the violin
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Nope its not good for my little man!
In the past month have you Smoked: Eww... hell no. I've never done that one
In the past month have you been on Drugs: Nope never
In the past month have you gone on a Date: I think it has been about a month since the last one we went to the dark knight, amazing movie...... Heath Ledger rocks! and to dinner
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: hmmmm I don't think so??????? In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: Nope
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Yuck I hate sushi
In the past month have you been on Stage: definately not, I am not a performing monkey!
In the past month have you been Dumped: I certainly hope not
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: Nope
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Sadly yes, I have become quite the soda clepto. But I swear neither time was intentional
Ever been Drunk: oh yeah, I miss those nights with my girls!!!!
Ever been called a Tease: I am "the tease"
Ever been Beaten up: Certainly have!
How do you want to Die: Either in my sleep quietly and comfortably or out with a bang doing something extraordinary
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Well I have always wanted to be a nurse, I succeeded at that goal and now all I want to be is a mommy..... currently in progress with that one
What country would you most like to Visit: would love to go to italy
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color: Blue
Favourite Hair Color: Brunette
Short or Long Hair: Short
Height: Taller than me
Weight: Don't really care, just don't squash me!!!!
Best Clothing Style: Casual
Number of Drugs I have taken: None
Number of CDs I own: To many
Number of Piercings: Two
Number of Tattoos: None yet
Number of things in my Past I Regret: The past is not to be regreted but rather learned from... so absolutely nothing!!!

1 comments:

The Munfords

WOW so much fun happening! Trystans room looks great! And my dad would love the bed set! Airplanes need I say more! You look so cute I hope things continue to go good! Hope to talk to you soon!