CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Baby's Room

I was so excited to find out it was a boy. I had found a crib set a while back that I absolutely loved. So for the last couple of days I have been busy making decorations to go with the crib set! I love the way they turned out. I did four different frames and placed my favorite ultrasound pictures in them, then I made a baby growth chart, and to top it all off I bought the letters and painted the babies name. Every once in a while I get a crafty urge! I am so excited to start putting the babies room together. Here are a few pictures of my craftiness.
And here is the picture of the crib set! Its even cuter than it looks!

5 comments:

Melissa

Congrats on the the boy!!! That is so exciting! And I love that name! You're going to be a great mom! Sorry about the clothes not fitting! That's the worst! But then again, It is fun to go shopping!

Wynd

I love all the stuff you have made... sooo cute! I am very excited for you guys!

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott

oh, love the crib set so cute. And love your craftiness way cute. His name turned out really cute, and I love his name. love you guys.

The Tophams

hey aubrey!!! Love all the fun crafts your making! Everything is so cute!!
Daniel and Ashley Topham

Jess and Nate

Sooooooooooooo cute!!! I love love love the name :) And um.. you keep that other name hush hush so if it comes down to it either one of us can use it (this is NOT a race as to who gets prego next, PLEASE don't make me do it!!) hahaha jk cuz I love you and I cant wait to be Trystan's favorite cousin ;)