CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cleaning out the closet






So the other day I decided it would be a great idea to remove all of my clothes that no longer fit me before we went Maternity shopping!!!! BAD IDEA. By the time I was done I only had 2 pair of goucho pants, a pair of windbreakers and a handful of shirts. I called my mom and cried for an hour. I have never been bigger than a size two and now nothing in my closet fits. I forgot to take pictures before I started cleaning it out, but I took some after I was done. The top picture is everything that no longer fits and the bottom ones are what my closet looked like afterwards! On the plus side, I went on a shopping spree the next day and even though they are maternity clothes I actually found some cute things to fill up my closet!

0 comments: