CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 9, 2007

The Boys are Back

The hunting trip was
A Success this year
Both the boys got their
deer. My father in law got
a nice four point! This is mikie with
his dad and his dad's deer


This is Mikie and his deer. It was a little bit bigger than his dad's. He is five points on one side and four on the other. It is also a little taller and broader than his dad's It was
snowing outside too when he shot Him. Can you see the Snowflakes
They had a great time and I am sure We will repeat the whole process again next year!!!!

2 comments:

The Munfords

Aubrey hey the deer looks awesome congrats to both Mikie and his dad!
I have a question though. I am trying to add a playlist to my page and I cant get it to work I have the info copied and pasted into my page but it wont fully load. Any Ideas?

The Munfords

Hey Aubrey I tagged you! Go to my page and read the rules. Can't wait to hear from you.