CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It only took him 4 and a half hours!!!!







Hunting for a week and my husband kills his deer in the first 4 and a half hours of there trip. So now I get to swallow my pride and apologize for being the dream crushing wife that I am and take back my statement regarding the only thing they were going to get was Bambi. His deer is a five point on one side and a four point on the other. They will still be gone the rest of the week. His dad still has a license to kill then they are elk hunting with friends at the end of their trip. Good luck to my father-in-law!!! I personally don't understand the whole hunting thing, but boys will be boys!!!!! and hey killing things makes them happy people to be around and live with so that in turn makes everybody happy!

1 comments:

The Munfords

Tell Mikie congrats for us. That is a lot better buck than mine this year. Have him measure it so I can get a better idea of how big it is.