CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Childhood Memories



We recently had a family thing that made all of us dig for some old pictures. My aunt put all of the pictures that we compilied onto a disc so we all had them. When I looked at them today I found some old pictures of my brother Kaysen and I they range from birth to about 4 years old. I thought they would be fun to share. My brother and I were inseprable when we were younger. These pictures are of me swapping a pacifier with my brother.... His always tasted better, our first bikes, our first fishing trip that I can remember..... Howerver I was not to enthused about fishing.... at least it doesn't appear so in the picture. If I remember right though my brother caught his first fish that day. I was always more concerned about how much it hurt the fish. The rest are just some random pictures of us that I have always loved. How the time has flown. I love the childhood memories I have of my brother and I and will cherish them always!!!

2 comments:

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott

oh my gosh, those pics are sooo cute. you and Kaysen look so cute. how is kaysen doing? i haven't seen that kid in forever! hope all is well.

Heather

Now thats the Kaysen & Aubrey I remember. I love the pictures. Thanks for sharing.