CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I've Been Tagged

The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I love Football. Footbal has always been my favorite sport. I love to play it touch or tackle doesn't matter and yes I throw the football like a girl, but I am a girl so in the end it all works out. My favorite team has always been the cowboys, however since I got married and started nursing school I couldn't even tell you any of the players names. My husbnad thinks its weird when he comes home and I have a football game on TV, but I love it.

2. I want to go skydiving! This is something I have wanted to do for a very long time, but have never had the opportunity. I can't imagine what a rush it would be. We only live once and might as well make an adventue of it. Lifes way to short to play it safe.

3. I am a texture person. I have the most sensitive texture gag reflex when it comes to food. I can't eat any cooked veggies without gagging, The thought of soggy bread makes me want to vomit, and any kind of beans are a no go!!! I did vomit those up on my babysitters table at a very young age.

4. I am totally baby hungry. I want to be a mom more than anything. I have been working in the Nursery and Labor and Delivey this sesmester it has been pure torture. I can't wait to have kids of my own.

5. Christmas is my favorite holiday. I love the smells, the lights, the time with family and watching the excitement of the little kids. It such a peaceful time of the year. I love it. I can't wait to get out all of my decorations.

6. I love to sing at the top of my lungs when I am all by myself!!!! I swear I can make myself sound as good as the person on the radio LOL. It is really embarrassing when I get busted though. I've been busted on more than one occassion.

Okay so this is sad, but I only have one person to tag, everyone else on my list has already been tagged so I tag Andrea

1 comments:

The Munfords

Aubrey you are such a great person. I miss you and I hope that I will be able to see you soon. Thanks for being such a good sport I loved reading about your interests. I honestly didn't know you had such a sensitive gag reflex! Well love you and miss you!