CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Turkey Day

So I am really horrible at getting my camera out and taking pictures at family functions, but as Kylie was sitting there so cute waiting for dinner I snapped a quick shot of her. We had a fabulous thanksgiving this year with Mikie's family. The girls spend all day in the kitchen preparing the food while the boys give us a ration of crap and tell us we are screwing it all up!!!! However, despite all of the mistakes that we apparently make in preparing this feast, they delightfully stuff themselves to the point of misery!!! In between all of the cooking we make sure to check the sales adds in the paper, In preparation for the black friday shopping extravaganza. I am very blessed to have such amazing in-laws. Even without my family around I feel right at home. This is my favorite time of the year despite all of the hustle and bustle. Its even beginning to finally feel like fall out there now. I was beginning to wonder if it was ever going to come.

0 comments: