CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 26, 2012

We Have a Date!!!

33 weeks and 4 days prego with Taylee in top picture and just for fun the bottom picture I am 33 weeks and 3 days prego with Trystan!!!! I feel like I have No more room for this little girl to grow! excited for my Growth ultrasound on the 1st to see how big this little angel really is. Luckily with this one I am mostly belly, though my face has definitely  gotten a little rounder, but not quite like it did with Trystan. My contractions have almost completely stopped just being off work and I am LOVING being at home everyday. My blood sugars have been great, and I have been doing the non-stress tests twice a week for the last two weeks as my amniotic fluid level was towards the high end but am hoping to stop those after this next week as they are back to completely normal!  My blood pressure is totally normal still with this one so far as well!!!! yay!!!! Can't wait to meet this little girl and get her out of my rib cage:) We will be having a scheduled c-section on May 31st at 3pm and I can't wait! Though part of me is incredibly nervous. What am I going to do with 2?????? Part of me is also secretly hoping she has other plans and that she will decide she is out of room and will join us in about three weeks:)

1 comments:

Jessica

Good luck with everything! I hope she comes soon too! Having two isn't as scary as you might think, just more love and a little more craziness in the beginning. You will find it will become the new "normal" in just a matter of weeks and you will wonder what it was like not having her in your life!