CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 3, 2012

27 Days!

In 27 days I will be a mom of two! I am so excited and have a flight of emotions running through my veins. I am getting very antsy to hold this little girl in my arms, but very nervous for surgery this time. I am remembering how hard that first week was after we brought Trystan home, only because I felt so lousy. I am nervous as to how Trystan is going to react to having his sister here. Though I can't wait for the two of them to meet and for him to hold her, snuggle her and kiss her. He is so cute he told me tonight at dinner that he was going to be scared of baby Taylee. When I asked "why" he simply told me because she is going to be so little. It amazes me the things this kid is able to comprehend. My patience has been running a little okay maybe alot on the thin side lately and I feel like the worst mom ever. Trystan is suddenly terrified that Me and Baby Taylee are going to leave him and not return! I can't pee, take out the trash or leave the room without him coming completely unglued. Since I have been off work he has turned into a total mama's boy and does not want me out of his sight. He doesn't really want his daddy to go anywhere either. He has a meltdown everyday about daddy going to work. He hates that I am going to the doctor twice a week and that they poke my finger every week. 
I am trying to enjoy the last few weeks of this pregnancy as I know it is my last one. I love laying down and feeling Taylee dance. She gets the hiccups every time I eat. She responds to her little brother and is more active when he starts talking to her. She has started kicking her daddy every night too! I am extremely grateful that my blood pressure is staying down this time around and that my amniotic fluid level is back down to normal. I am very grateful Mikie will be home with us the first 2 1/2 weeks after she gets here. But it is going to be an interesting adjustment for all of us. One that to be quite honest I am pretty much terrified for. 
I love that I have the opportunity to be a mom!!! There truly is no greater blessing in the world!!! My husband keeps asking what I want for mother's day, but honestly being the mommy is gift enough!!! 

2 comments:

Unknown

So excited for you guys!
Can't wait to see the little lady!

Jessica

That's so great! I love the picture of you and Trystan! You will love being a mommy of 2. it will be a bit crazy in the beginning, but you will love it!