CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

3D Ultrasound!


The bump is getting bigger and bigger! Dr. Joe has taken me off work for the remainder of this pregnancy as I was having way to many contractions at work that were making me progress way to early. Luckily my fetal fibronectin test for preterm labor was negative. This pregnancy has been so different from Trystan. I am carrying this one pretty much all out front! We had some complications in the beginning and I thought we would never get to this point. The middle was great nothing crazy to report then I did my glucose tolerant test and it came back positive or high with this one. So I got to do a three hour glucose test which also came back high. So now I am on a 2000 calorie diabetic diet and am going to the doctor once a week for fasting blood sugars which of been great so far. Today I started my Non-stress test's twice a week until this little girl makes her debut:( so bummed was hoping to not have to do this this time around but my amniotic fluid level is boarder line to being too high so they are watching pretty close. Needless to say I am more than ready to meet this little girl, and so done with being pregnant. We went for a 3D ultrasound last friday and I finally got to see me little girlie's face. She looks like a keeper but I may be a little biased. Trystan was very attentive through the ultrasound. Taylee slept pretty much through the entire thing but we got some great pictures. She smiled and stuck her tongue out at us. She is in a reallly awkward position and still folded in half. Looks pretty uncomfortable to me but it didn't seem to to bother her. So without further adue Meet :
Taylee Aurelia Bellino
Foot and Arm
Tongue
sleeping
Smirking smile
Hand


She looks like a little chubster. I have a growth ultrasound on May 1st to estimate how big she is.

0 comments: