CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Much Going On

So it has been a couple of weeks since I updated!! There hasn't been a whole lot going on. Mikie and I went to PF Changs for my birthday dinner a couple of weekends ago. It was delicious and I ordered enough food to feed an army. I mean seriously three appetizers and two entrees for two people is a bit excessive!!! But it was so good! Grammy and Grampy watched Trystan for us, so we could have a peaceful dinner. Poor Grammy had to fight with him a little bit to eat. He has gotten so he doesn't like a bottle so well. I guess I am going to have to work on that if I'm going to go back to work in another month or so. At least he gives in when he gets hungry enough. Trystan had his 2 month checkup and weighed 10 pounds 6 ounces. He is getting bigger every minute! He also had three shots... no fun!!! I swear he started screaming before they even stuck him the first time... thats my boy!!!! I still hate shots, I'd much rather be the one giving than receiving. Mikie has been working tons of hours! They had a submittle last friday so he has been burning the candle at both ends. Nap time is still a fight but has gotten a little better, until today apperantly because he is screaming as I am typing. Of course he has been a total grump for the last couple of days, not sure what his deal is, hopefully it will pass soon. When he's not being a grouch he is smiling and talking! Sometimes at night after I have put him to bed he will wake up and lay in his bed and talk to his airplane and fall back to sleep! It is so cute, I love to lay in bed and listen to his cute little noises on the monitor. We also bought him a floor gym and he loves it! The lights flash, it plays music and has lots of different hanging rattles and things for him to kick and swing at. Trystan has decided that he likes to be home better than anywhere else, which can make doing anything away from home a real treat for mom and dad. He has kind of turned into a mommy's boy too. Anyway not to much new around here, but I have new pictures which is what you all visit this page for anyway so here they are!!!

Happy After My Bath!

Mommy thinks I look like Grampy Mike in this picture!

Fun little Floor Gym

Not so sure I like to go on walks! I think I want to stay home!!

Full belly and mom and dad's bed, Life is good!

Playing with Grampy

3 comments:

Wynd

Such cute pictures! I am glad to hear that he is sleeping a little more. The bottle thing is tricky!

Jessica

Such a cutie, and he is getting soooo big!! Love ya girl!

Margene

He is growing fast, enjoy a quick nap when he takes one! Can't wait to see you 2 again, Love ya.