CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Our Little Showoff!!!


Okay so I finally caught Trystan rolling over on video. I thought this rolling over thing was a fluke, but this is about the 12th time he has done it now. My little man is getting way to big to fast! Watch his face after he gets himself over, I think it surprises him every time he does it! We had a busy week with Dr. appointments and everything so I am thankful that there is absolutely nothing we have to do this week. I took Trystan for his echocardiogram on Thursday and everything looks great! They had found a hole is his heart (VSD) it was a small heart murmur, but they did an echo in the hospital and couldn't see anything (meaning it had closed before birth), so they had me make a follow up appointment for a month old. The pediatrician can't hear a murmur either. I have to take him back in June one last time (I hope)! He is perfectly healthy though, I personally think the repeats are just an excuse for the doctor to be able o bill the inurance yet again. We had a great weekend as well. My Grandparents, Aunt, Uncle and Cousin came down on Saturday to see Trystan. It was great to see them all. Then Mikie fixed us a delicious crab and steak dinner for Valentines. On Sunday we went over to Grammy and Grampy's so mikie and his dad could work on the car that they are rebuilding. Everyone came over to play with Trystan for the day. He was spoiled rotten and got held all day long, needless to say today he thinks mommy should hold him all the time even when he is sleeping ;) Thanks for the tummy advice Kourt and Jess!!! Both suggestions work for us!


My Moehawk after my bath


Great Gma and Gpa Davis


Chillin with my mommy


My Valentines from Trystan!


Valentine Roses from my Wonderful Husband

Sleeping peacefully

3 comments:

Cindy Davis

I can't believe that he is rolling. What a little smarty pants. Glad to see you all doing fine. I love you guys!

Kourtney

Seriously, he rolls over!? I think you might have a prodigy on your hands!

Wynd

What fun pictures! I can't believe he is rolling over, unreal! Sounds like you had a great Valentines celebration.