CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 9, 2009

How cute is this boy.... Seriously!

I can't believe my baby is a month old already!!!! Seriously where did the month go, seems like just yesterday we had him. We went to the pediatrician this morning for his one month check up. Everything went well, we got out of shots for one more month.... yay for mom and baby both. He is a healthy happy baby boy who enjoys his food immensly. Tyrstan weighs 8 pounds 15 ounces which is 2 pounds 4 ounces bigger than he was at birth. The Dr. said babies usually only gain about a pound the first month... so apparently our little one has a healthy appetite!!!! He is such a cutie and I still can't believe he is mine. He rolled over two more times on Friday morning, but has refused to do it since. This weekend was kind of a long one, Trystan has been really fussy and had an upset tummy all weekend... I hate that there's nothing I can really do for his tummy either. If anyone has any advice on dealing with upset tummies please share!!! Here are some pictures we took saturday.... I love his little outfit and the hat!

5 comments:

Cindy Davis

He is a keeper! I am so glad that you are as good atkeeping your blog up as you are. It is so fun for me to be able to see what you and your little family are up too! Todd came in the other day while I was on the computer and asked if you had any recent pics of Trystan on your blog! Pretty impressive huh!? Our love too you all!

The Munfords

He is such a cutie! I love that he leaves the hat on. Kinlee wouldn't leave hers on so I guess we will see when we get out little man. Yeah on the gaining weight thing. I would much rather have them fatter than to little so they cant afford to lose any weight. He is a doll give him loves for us!

Jessica

Hey Aubs! What a handsome little man! When my little one had tummy problems (gas)we wouldgive him Mylicon spiratically during they day, but always right before bed. It's ok for them to take because it doesn't remain in the system, it passes though quickly. Anyway, I got so much more sleep, and Ihad a happy baby!

Love ya girl!

Kourtney

He is adorable in that outfit! I used to lay the boys on their backs, grab their ankles and 'run' their legs and then tuck their knees to their chest. It usually made them fart and then they felt better. Tummy problems are hard, we also would hold them with their head at your elbow, but face down so your hand is pushing on his tummy. Worked for us, good luck!

matt and alex

It was good to see you guys! Trystan is such a cute baby!