CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!




We spent Christmas with Mikie's family again this year due to me being 9 months pregnant and unable to leave town. We had a fabulous time with our family, ate tons of really good food and had a blast with the Wii. On Christmas Eve we went over to Mikie's parents house and had cold cuts for dinner (italian of course). They were delicious. Then the kids, mainly Kylie waited very patiently for Auntie (Andrea) and Uncle Toby to get there so we could open gifts. We all got some very nice things and enjoyed just being together. On Christmas Day we went back over to Mikie's mom and Dad's for our traditional Ravioli Dinner. This is personally my favorite part of Christmas with Mikie's family! It is a group effort and they take quite a while to make but are so worth the effort. Plus we enjoy spending the time together to make them. Christmas is by far my favorite holiday! I love all the decorations, the food and mostly just being with family and friends! Here are a couple of pictures from our Rockin Christmas Day! I didn't take to many pictures this year. My feet looked like little nerf Footballs! We were hoping Trystan would make his big Debut before the end of the year, but that didn't happen! The little monkey is perfectly comfortable where he is at for now! We are all more than ready for him to get here though. I am hoping that after seeing the Doctor this coming Monday they will decide to induce me. I'm sick to death of being prego and my blood pressure is beginning to climb. It's not too high yet, but its not going back down to its normal anymore so we shall see what the doc thinks come Monday! We had a pretty kicked back New Years this year! For New Years Eve Mikie and I made dinner at home and watched a movie. On New Years day we went over to Mikie's mom and Dad's played cards, made dinner, and watched movies! We hope all of you had a Very Merry Christmas and we wish everyone a prosperous New Year!

0 comments: