CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Congratulations Mikie and is it seriously still snowing...... In Las Vegas?

What is this, could it be, why oh my good golly gee it is true.....



Mikie got to sign his first set of plans today with his Professional Engineer stamp!!!!! I know he was a little nervous about it, signing his life away and all, but I am so proud of him! He worked so hard to get where he is at. The guys he works with got him a cake and took pictures of him signing these plans and Mikie emailed them home so here they are! I love you babe and am so proud of you. Its nice to see you smiling while signing these. How exciting it is to see your name on something you have worked so many long hours on!

As for the next portion of this post..... It is finally winter in Las Vegas!!!! I have been looking forward to the cold wether since about June and it finally hit us today! The high is 37 degrees and it has been Snowing, yes I said snowing, at my house for about 6 hours now! I had a doctor apppointment this afternoon and there was Black Ice on the sides of the 215, now I don't mind driving in the snow where it is supposed to snow and where everyone around you has had the experience and a healthy respect for driving in the snow, but In the middle of the Desert where it never snows it is a much scarier adventure. Here are some of the pictures of our little snow storm today. This first picture is right after it started snowing at the house this morning!

This one is of my front lawn after I got back from the doctor's office this afternoon. It is really wet snow and I'm sure it won't stick around for long.


This last picture is on my way to the doctor's office! It was kind of a white out, at least for Vegas! I love this time of year and it was kind of nice to have a little snow even though it won't last long!
To Finish off this post, per request here is the newest Belly shot! I am 35 Weeks and 3 days in this picture, yes I am miserable! I am 42 inches around and packing on the pounds. Hopefully this baby will come sooner rather than later!!!!

3 comments:

Wynd

Woo Hoo for Mikie! This weather is crazy... but has really gotten us in the Christmas spirit. Your belly looks great, and we can't wait to meet Trystan.

Jess and Nate

Congrats Mikie!!! What a great feeling huh?! So glad we get to see you guys next week!!! Love you all!

The Munfords

That is awesome congratulations Mikie!! That is awesome and Aubrey you are getting really close although these are the hardest and longest weeks. At least they were for mine but it is all worth it! I am impressed it doesn't look like you have any stretch marks which makes me totally jealous!!