CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Little Buddah Baby!!!

First of all sorry there aren't any new pictures of the little man! He was being a punk during the ultrasound today and was in a head down position with his little nose pressed right into my spine and refused to turn at all so we could see his little face! I had a very eventful Dr. Appointment today. I was there for 3 1/2 hours!!!!! (For the love seriously). But anywho first I had my ultrasound. Other than little Monkey man wouldn't show his face everything looks really good! His little (or not so little) tummy is measuring in at about two weeks further along than I really am and as a whole his measurements are coming in a week ahead of schedule. He certainly is packing on the pounds as well!!!! One month ago he was weighing in at 2 pounds 6 ounces, today he weighs 4 pounds 14 ounces! I also have a lot of amniotic fluid, so as a result I am on twice a week monitoring via non-stress tests. We were going to start this in a couple of weeks but the Dr. decided to start them today... lucky me! After the ultrasound I saw my doctor. The medical assistant came and took my weight and BP which was kind of high for me it was 130/78 my first thought was are you sure.... then I thought oh crap because unfortunately I am prone to Pre-eclampsia (high blood pressure due to pregnancy). The doctor came in listened to Trystan's heart asked how I was feeling blah, blah, blah and had me lay on my left side so one of the girls could come retake my BP. False Alarm it was fine at 120/56 much more my style! He asked if I had been having any contractions I told him yeah 5 or 6 a day. No big deal. So then it was off to the monitoring room where they hooked me up to a machine like they put you on in labor and delivery that monitors the fetal heart rate and for contractions. Of course I had three contractions in 20 minutes so it was back to see the doctor, this time for him to check and see if I was dilating at all, which I am not!!!!!! So at this point I am thinking I should just move into the Dr.'s office because from now until Trystan makes his BIG debut I am there at least every Monday and Thursday's! Seriously, Seriously!!!!!!!



So Anyway, I should get more pictures of the baby in a couple of weeks, but here is the latest Belly shot at 32 weeks and 3 days. I am 42 inches around! And my theme Song goes something like this: Weebles wobble but they don't fall down Weebles are around, Don't fall down Weeble wobble, Weeble wobble,Weeble wobble,Weeble wobble, Weeble wobble, Weeble wobble, Don't fall down. The Nickname (Weebles) came from my father-in-law and my dad named the theme song!!!!! They are so funny!

4 comments:

Cindy Davis

Gotta love it! That must be a theme song for us little people. Todd sang that to me during my pregnancies also. Just keep your chin up, January will be here before you know it and at least it isn't 110 degrees! We love ya!
Todd and Cindy

The Tophams

Wow! Sounds like an eventful day!! But we're glad everything is good! :) Love you guys!
Daniel and Ashley

Melissa

You look great Aubs! I hope you're feeling alright? I enjoy my NSTs as I get to hear the baby. HOpe the next few weeks go well!

Jess and Nate

Cutest pregnant cousin I have!!! :) I am SO SO SO excited to see you guys in a few weeks! You guys pick the place or at least make suggestions k.
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!