CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

For the Love of Feet!

Thank goodness for the small things in life! It seems my back has been spared so far (knock on wood) with this whole pregnancy. My feet on the other hand have been a little neglected! Easy to do when you can no longer reach them!!! So today I decided that it was time to treat myself to a pedicure. The girl that did it was so sweet! My feet have been killing me, she gave me the best foot massage I think I have ever had, plus the massage chair is an added bonus! She even dugg out a horrible ingrown toenail that has been bugging me for a while, but of coarse I have been totally unsuccessful at taking care of it! My left foot is a little more swollen than the right as you can see! My flip flop left a lovely imprint on it! Not much else is going on in our lives these days! I am just patiently passing the time between Dr. Appointments! Mikie has been busy at work as well, and even though he isn't enjoying it much, I am greatful for the job security! I am so excited for the holidays this year too! Looking forward to a fabulous thanksgiving dinner and just being able to spend time with the family for christmas while we await the arrival of our little monkey!
I also am Extremely excited for the release of the twilight movie this weekend!!!!! I am hoping that it will be good and I won't be extremely disappointed! But I just don't know that Edward can live up to the version I created in my own head! I am going to see it Sunday morning so if you see it before then let me know how it was but don't spoil it!!!!!!!!

0 comments: