CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Belly Picture!!!!

I am 25 weeks and 3 days prego today! My tummy is only 2 inches smaller around the largest spot than my dad's tummy which makes it 38 inches! Little Trystan has been on the move quite a bit lately. In fact one morning he decided it was time to play at 4:45am. He would start on one side and work his way to the other side and back again. It didn't matter how I was laying I could not go back to sleep. I finally gave up at about 6:30 and just got up. Not to mention the fact that I was STARVING! Mikie came in the computer room about 7 and asked what I was doing, I told him I couldn't sleep, little ninja man thought he was in competition or something this morning. I finally went back to bed at 7:30 and the little monkey let me sleep for about an hour. It is so crazy to watch him move around and kick my stomach. I looks very alien like, but still entertaining to watch!

0 comments: