CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Our little Ninja Man

Tonight we had a 4d ultrasound of our little monkey and that he is! He was a little punk most of the time and kept his little hands in front of his face! It was still so much fun to watch him though and great to have our families present. This first picture was at the very beginning. He flashed us in the first 15 seconds of the ultrasound. He is very pround of his little boy parts. Wish us luck with keeping him in diapers! I think he is going to prefer the buff.


I love this one of his feet. Looks like he may luck out and not get my funky toes. Lucky kid! He likes to cross his little feet too! He looks pretty comfortable in there! The ultrasound Tech asked how long it had been since I had eaten. Trystan was sucking on his hands and she was telling us that even in utero when they are hungry they will exhibit the rooting reflex and start sucking on their hands. Poor baby! He's always hungry and makes mommy eat lots.
He's already practicing covering his ears so he can tell mommy and daddy "I can't hear You!"

He Truely is our little ninja man to, and boy am I ever starting to feel it. Looks like he was trying to wrap his foot right around his head The ultrasound tech said he still has lots of room to grow in there. I feel like he has filled the space all up and seriously can I really get bigger? I know the answer is yes and I will but I can't even comprehend at the moment!


I think he is going to be a thumb sucker as well. I'm hoping we can replace the thumb with a binki but we shall see.

At the end of the ultrasound he put his hands up and covered his entire face to let us know he was done, show was over, now take me home and feed me mommy!!!!! Thanks to all our family that was there tonight. It was fun to be able to share it with you! We are so excited for him to come. 100 days left, keep bakin' baby boy mommy and daddy love you!!!!!

3 comments:

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott

that is so cool, you can see so much with those ultrasounds. we didn't do that with Jackson, I would love to do it with the next baby though. sorry Karen and i won't be able to make to your shower in st. george tomorrow. but i have a gift for you so we need to meet up and have lunch and hang out--love ya.

Cindy Davis

Oh Aubrey, how amazing is it to see the little guy! What awesome photos! It was good to see you this weekend, you look so cute! Well you will glad to know that I did finally update my blog! Thank heavens for small miracles! We Love You!

The Tophams

o how fun!! It's amazing that they can get such great pictures!! That sure doesn't help my baby hungry-ness though!! haha..hope you guys are doing well! Love you guys
Ashley and Daniel