CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween




So instead of carving pumpkins, we well I should say Mikie painted my stomach like a pumpkin. I made him do it twice the top pumpkin is the one I made him do for me, since it would have been extremely hard for me to paint my own tummy, and the second one is his master piece of trystan in the pumpkin in my tummy! We are dorks but had fun doing it! Trystan liked the feel of the paint brush on my tummy and kicked me the whole time mikie was painting!!!!! Hope everyone has a happy and safe halloween!!!!!

7 comments:

Jess and Nate

That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell Mikie he should look at a career change!! Love you guys!!

The Tophams

AH!! I love that!! That is so great!!

Alex

I saw this at your Dad and Sam's house. Mikie did a really good job! It looks really cool!

The Munfords

So cute Aubrey! Mikie did a great job and what a good imagination. I wouldn't have thought about that at all!

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott

oh my heck that is too funny, I love it. Mikie is a artist at heart. You look so cute all prego.

Wynd

Wow, very cool! Mikie is soooo good! You look great Aub.

Cindy Davis

How awesome is that! You too are very creative! Imagine what fun it will be for Trystan to show these photos to his kids some day! You too are so fun. Love you much!