CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Valentines Day







Okay so Valentines Day is my least favorite holiday of the entire year! In fact I don't know that I have really acknowledged the holiday in the five years that we have been together. However, Mikie is always so good about spoiling me on this holiday I decided I should probably return the favor. Both of us have been incredibly busy lately Mikie got home at 10:30 the night before valentines day and he left at 6:00 the next morning but he still managed time to spoil me with roses. I woke up to them at 7:00. Such a sweet heart. So it took me all day to come up with something a little creative. I decided to blow up balloons (30 to be exact) boy was I light headed afterwards. I wrote little sayings on them and filled up the living room. I found a valentines table cloth and covered the coffee table and set up a picnic for dinner. Kind of cheesy but it was fun!!!! Not to bad for spur of the moment creativity!!!!!!! Here are a couple of pictures!!!!!



2 comments:

Wynd

So creative, cheap and fun! The two of you are so cute. Love ya, Happy Birthday soon.

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott

oh that is so sweet. looks like you guys had a good time. Happy Valentines day --late! miss ya, need to hang out.