CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

If your going through Hell

The alarm goes off at 5:30 in the morning my response.... I throw my pillow over my head and repeat this is not my life it is all a bad dream by 6:00 Mikie is up and on his way out the door the dog's are pounding on their cages because they have to pee. Then it is off to the showers where I lay in the bottom of it as I shampoo my hair and do all of the showering necessities because all my body wants to do is sleep. I grab something to eat on my way out the door at 7:30 its off to class to set through another grueling lecture or two then its home to study and cram all the information into my tiny brain that I possibly can because tomorrow we are going to be quized on the information we learned today. But don't forget to prep for tomorrows lecture because that same quiz could be over material you have never even heard of yet. Oh wait you also have homework that is do by midnight and lab is tomarrow did you do your prep assignments cuz if your aren't prepared thats 3% off your grade, have you started your papers yet they are due next week and what about the other class you have to take that you never think about you actually had homework to do for that class this week Its not done either. Oh crap its 6:00 what are we having for dinner.... do I have a husband? is he coming home tonight? The phone rings.... hey babe its me I will be late probably tenish again sorry I may be even later. Poor husband but in my head I'm thinking oh good that gives me a little more time to do homework. Mikie gets home at 10:00 we eat dinner, definantly not good for the arteries.... especially since it is fast food again. So with the arteries clogging we lay ourselves down to sleep at about midnight. But do you think my brain will stop working no.... I am thinking about the stuff I have read trying to process, what I have to do tomarrow, How am I going to fit in running errands and paying bills cause neither one of us have the time....... Again I say this is not my life it is all a bad dream.... somebody please pinch me or put me out of my misery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

0 comments: