CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Exhausted and Overwhelmed!

So it has been a while since I have posted anything so just to bring everyone up to date here goes nothin'. The semester has started up yet again. However, we are on the countdown to graduation (and possibly losing my sanity). We started two weeks ago and there honestly hasn't been one tear free day yet..... but I can do this, sleep is over rated anyway right!!!!!!! Anyway so I only have 32 days (8 Wks) of class left then I go into my preceptorship (hopefully Labor and Delivery). If the next eight weeks don't kill me life will be grand...I only have 8 papers, 2 presentations, 2 care plans and 6 more tests to go in this short period of time...Cake walk right LOL. For those who I have not yet talked to My pinning ceremony is on Friday, May 16, 2008 and the actual graduation ceremony is on Monday, May 19th. I will be sending out announcements and all of that fun stuff in April. We are doing well (minus my emotional instability) Mikie started working four tens so he now has friday, satruday and sunday off.... One day he might actually get all three days off.... but for now he has been working his overtime on friday's so he still gets two days a week off... He is doing very well entertaining himself while my head is burried in a book (well okay its more like a mountain of books and a swarm of papers....oh who are we kidding my front room looks like something blew up).....I'm so lucky to have such a supportive and understanding husband. Nothing to exciting going on. I am in ICU tomarrow for clinical's and a little nervous about that. Not a fan of the ICU....so wish me luck! GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: