CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

I know, I know... Its Been Forever!!!!!

Okay so I didn't really fall of the face of the earth, but it has been a very long month!!!! Lets start with the boring stuff.... my job! So I started Working Graveyards on a med-surg floor (AKA "the psychiatric ward" LITERALLY)! For now I am training on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights. The schedule isn't half bad, and I don't mind working nights at all. In fact I think I am getting more sleep now than Mikie does. I don't dislike the job, but i definantly don't love it. I feel that it is a job just like any other. which sucks because that's definantly not why I went into nursing.... however, it is so not the area I want to work in.... One day I WILL make it to the NICU. Lets hope it is sooner rather than years down the road. It has also been EXTREMELY difficult to leave my little man. I cry every night on my way to work!!! I never dreamed it would be so hard. Mikie is surviving the nights without me even though Trystan isn't to big a fan of sleep. We are teething some more and some nights are literally up every 30 minutes Regaurdless of Tylenol, baby ora-gel, teething rings, sound machines, etc. Any other suggestions are more than welcome. We have had lots of company in the last couple of weeks! My mom and Mike were in town for a few days. Heather finally got to meet Trystan and so did Daniel and Ashley. We went up to the family cabin over the 24th. My camera battery was dead and my SD card was completely full so no pictures SORRY!!!! We had a good time though. It was nice to see all of my Aunts and Grandparents. Trystan enjoyed being able to be outside, but was so done being passed around. My neice had a rough few days with trystan while I slept after getting off work. He was a little whiny and just wanted to be held!!!! Trystan is doing very well and growing up so fast!!!! We had a big week this week. I went to work on Wednesday night and had only been there about an hour and a half when I received this video (it was taken on his cell phone so his voice is really loud and the quality isn't all that great) from mikie...

Yes, Trystan is doing the ARMY CRAWL!!!!!!! (and yes I started crying at work because I missed it.) He is MOBILE.... we are in for it. Now not only is he scooting himself all over he is trying to PULL HIMSELF UP and will stand by himself for a few seconds. He wants to run and not walk. He started WAVING tonight too. It is so cute!!!! My sister in law took pictures of him up the mountain for me. Hopefully I will get those soon so I can post them. Can't wait to see them Ashley!!!!! I will try to get some more pictures up soon. I have been a slacker this month and have not taken one single picture. What a horrible mom!!!!

3 comments:

Farah

teething. Oh man. I hear an electric tooth brush works. We give him one just for fun. Good luck with it all!

The Tophams

it was so fun to spend a few days with you guys! I will get those pictures to you soon! My camera is at my parent's house...starting Sunday I can dedicate lots of time to the pix! :) YAY! I can't wait. :)

Wynd

I love the picture with his hat, sooo cute! Can't belive he is crawling and moving so much.