CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Giggles Squeals and Rice Cereal!!!


We have had so much fun at our house this week. Trystan has learned that he has a voice and uses it very well for mommy and daddy, he is a little shy around everyone else!!! It is so fun to listen to his little, and sometimes not so little noises. In the last two weeks he has started laughing out loud, Squealing at the top of his lungs and letting out a good scream when he wants something. He loves to watch himself in the mirror and gets so excited when he sees other little kids. We went to my neices softball game saturday morning and daddy took him down the slide a few times. (I forgot my camera, sorry no pictures) He wasn't to sure what to make of that, but loved the playground. He is getting very close to rolling over from his back to his tummy and is working on his balance to sit up. We tried Rice Cereal for the first time last night as well. He had it EVERYWHERE! However he did better with the spoon than I thought and I was really impressed that he didn't gag at all! I hope thats a good signs. Maybe he won't have my gag reflex and texture sensitivity after all... Keep your fingers crossed for us, I want him to eat more like his daddy!!!!

5 comments:

matt and alex

He is such a cutie!
I'm so glad you guys will be here this weekend! Can't wait to see you all!

-Alex

Wynd

What cute pics! I am glad the rice cereal went well.

Cindy Davis

Aubrey, he is getting so big already. What a cutie! I too hope for your sake that he eats like his dad. The Davis Picky Eater jean about kills us. Its funny that you talk about the texture of things, because that is what Todd has said, he likes the flavor of things just not how they feel in his mouth. How funny Huh! Love you all!

Kourtney

He is getting so big! I love when they first learn to eat, it is so cute!

The Tophams

Daniel says he's half your size already!! :) He's grown up so much!! What a cutie!