CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

What a kid!


So we have had a rocky week since company left! Trystan's schedule got all screwed up. I am not allowed to put him down even long enough to go pee let alone eat. He just screams and screams! Needless to say our house has been a very noisy one for the last week. On Monday I decided it was time to get back into the nap routine so after I fed Trystan I laid him down in his bed, He screamed the most blood curtling scream for almost 2 solid hours. He never gave up and went to sleep, but later that he was sitting in his bumbo chair playing and the next thing I knew he was passed out in his chair. Poor kid was so tired. I am happy to say this last two days have been better. He has willingly laid down for a nap and slept a couple of hours. More exciting news Trystan finally decided to take a bottle again!!!!! I am loving it. However I guess that means it is time for me to start the job hunt.

1 comments:

Kourtney

'cry it out' is never fun, but always works! He is so cute in that chair!