CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Three Weeks Old Already

Another week has flown by! We had a couple of rough days after our very tramatizing day last Monday, but I am happy to report that I have my happy baby back! On the down side Mikie had to return to work on Monday after being home with us since Trystan was born, but Grandma Jo is here to hang out with us. I feel great and keep getting in trouble for "over doing it" My mom even told on me to my husband!!!! Here is my little Camo man's Three week picture and one of me and Trystan! I love the expression on his face in this one. P.S. Thank you for everyone's love, support and prayers for Mikie's family this last week!! We love you all and are so greatful for our incredible family and friends!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jess and Nate

GRRRRRRRRRRR I want to see him now!!! ha ha ha he is so stinkin cute I can't stand it! That's it, I'm going home sick and driving down to Vegas today :) Ok, not so much a reality for me but I'd love to!!! Within the next few weeks hopefully, love you guys!!!

Kourtney

He is super cute! I'm glad he is doing well! He definately is a Trystan, being so cute and all!