CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Light at the End of the Tunnel!!!!!

I am beginning to feel like I am going to be pregnant forever!!!! This kid is perfectly content right where he is at! As for me I feel like I have been hit by a bus. According to the doctor that is perfectly normal at this stage in the game! At my appointment this morning my blood pressure was a little up, but not as up as it has been this weekend. My feet are pretty swollen and my hands are beginning to swell. The doctor was/is afraid preeclampsia is starting to set in so he ran some labs. If those came back abnormal we were going to have a baby tonight, but they came back totally normal so I go back tomorrow for an ultrasound to see how big this little monkey has gotten! 5 weeks ago he was weighing in at 5 lbs 14 oz and gaining weight at a rate of about 1/2 a pound a week. If this pattern has continued I am guestimating that he will be somewhere close to 8 pound 6 ounces tomorrow! I will then see my doctor after the ultrasound tomorrow and make a decision on wether or not we are going to induce me or do a C-section hopefully some time this week. The Doc is beginning to think that we may have him via c-section because he seems a little on the large size for his tiny little mommy. Trystan has not dropped down into the pelvis yet which is making the doctor and I both think that he is to big to come out that direction. When he measured my stomach today I am measuring at 41cm which is three weeks ahead of where I should be (as a general rule you measure 1 cm for every week you are pregnant and I am 38 weeks this week) this is another sign that he just may be too big for me. However final plans will be made after the ultrasound tomorrow. I was kind of hoping for abnormal labs today,just so we could have a baby tonight, but I am grateful that they looked good. I will keep everyone posted and hopefully we will have a baby this week!

This cradle was made by Trystan's Texas Grandpa (my stepdad). It turned out beautiful! and goes perfect in our room for the first little bit! Thank you so much Mike!!!! We love it, I can't wait to get the little man in it!!!!

2 comments:

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott

oh girlie, I totally remember feeling that way, I was a week over my due date and felt like Jackson was never going to come out.I couldn't sleep at night, I was huge and uncomfortable. I totally feel ya and know where you are coming from. Before you know it he will be here in your arms though and it makes it all so worth it, hang in there, can't wait to see the little guy. i will be checking daily to see if he has arrived yet.

Wynd

We can't wait for the debut! Rest and relax and he will be here before you know it! Love ya, and thanx for all your support and love. Your the best.