CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Ultrasound and NCLEX


Here is the most recent ultrasound picture of our little monkey! This was taken at 10 weeks so that Mikie and I could hear the Heartbeat! Dr. Joe had a hard time getting a decent picture because this little one moves an aweful lot! I can't feel it yet, but can't wait until I can! However I think I may just be beat to death before the nine months is up! Mikie was at the Dr. with me and got to see the baby by ultrasound for the first time! He was very excited. You could see its little arms or flippers flapping all over the place and you can see the eyes as well! Such a cool experience. The heart sounds like a galloping horse and was also incredible to hear. I was amazed at how much bigger, though still very tiny, the baby had gotten in the last 4 weeks! Our little alien is starting to take the shape of a baby more and more every day! We have an official ultrasound scheduled on Tuesday the 8th before we leave on our vacation! We are both very much looking forward to see how much more our little one has grown in the last two weeks. By the way the head is to the left and the body to the right, the two litle round things on the sides are the arms! Okay enough about baby, this week I also took my state board exams! Lets just say it was totally nerve racking when the computer shut off at the end. I was lucky and only ended up with 75 questions. I waited two very long days for my unofficial results to be posted online. I have never been so nervous to look at anything in my life, but the nerves were all for nothing and I PASSED! What a relief, I guess they really did teach us what we needed to know in school! The learning is far from over, but the tests and hoops are finished for now! and I am officially an RN!!!!! Now I can truly relax for the first time in two years and enjoy a much needed Hawaiian vacation with my fantastic husband who has helped make all of my dreams come true!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Wynd

Ohhh, I love the ultrasound! So cute and tiny!
CONGRATS on passing your test!!! We are very proud of you. Have tons of fun in Hawaii.