CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Girls Night Out


Flor Turned 24 on Saturday! We all agreed that as nursing students we should go out more often to relieve the stress from school. We had a blast. It has been a long time since I stayed out till almost 4 o'clock in the morning. I think I am still paying for it!!!!!! It was a little rough to get up for clinicals at 4:30 this morning, but even though I am exhausted it was totally worth it!!!!

1 comments:

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott

What a cute slideshow! You are just too cute. Hey I need your address to send you a thank you card and I know I have the wrong one cause your baby shower invite came back. Jackson still is not here, I am 3 days over my due date so the doctor is going to induce me on wednesday oct. 3rd at 7:30 am. I am excited but nervous at the same time. We will keep you posted on what happens. talk to you soon