CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Back to the Grind

Well, school has started once again. I am so excited I only have two semesters left. Count down to graduation Yay!!!! So far I am loving my classes. I got to experience the NICU the other day and completely fell in love with it. I called Mikie when I got home and told him this semester was going to torture me to death being that I am incredibly baby hungry. Mikie finished his Application to get his PE stamp so hopefully we will be hearing back on that before to long. Deer Season is just around the corner so Mikie and his dad are getting pumped for that and I think while they are gone the girls are going to go for some spa time!!!! I will definantly be ready for it come the end of October.

0 comments: