CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Trystan

This sweet boy is making me crazy!!! But I love him so very very much! He is high strung... To extremes! He is worrier of all things big and small. He is a pessimist 9 times out of 10. He loves to be outside but the end of the world is here if he falls down;) he LOVES his action heros and can play with them for hours! He makes castles out of everything, he loves fried rice and disney junior. His two favorite phrases to tell me is I don't love you and I am never talking to you again! He is terrified of scorpians (my fault 100%) and not something I am proud, but in general is very interested in bugs! He still refuses to poop on the potty, hates his swimming lessons, and is extremely stubborn. He loves baths, his sister and helping me around the house. He is my best toilet scrubber;) he also likes to bake he is getting pretty good at cracking eggs. He makes up sweet songs and sings to his sister. He is to big for his mommy's kisses and refuse to let me give them to him:( He loves candy and chocolate and has already decided that he is going to hate school and doesn't ever want to go. In fact he told me the other day that he didn't need to go to school because he is NEVER leaving home... Ummmmm how old is this kid anyway?????

0 comments: