CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Ferrari Driving Experience!

My hubby has always had a thing for Ferrari's! Last year for our anniversary I was searching for something to get him that he would actually enjoy that had all boy written all over it. I talked to his dad and was going to do the Richard Petty Driving experience out at Las Vegas motor speedway where he would have the opportunity to drive a Race car for a number of laps around the race track at speeds that he is not aloud to drive anywhere else. But when I got and line and started looking, I found The exotic racing experience at the speedway that puts you behind the wheel of Ferrari's, Lamborghini's, etc. Bingo!!!!!! I went with that instead and he finally went out and drove it today!!! He is on the track driving in this first picture!
Just pulling it out of the garage! Pretty sweet ride if I do say so myself.
The Car!
Love the back end!!
And yes I know I should have had him take the helmet off for this one, but he thoroughly enjoyed himself!!! Now he's asking if we can buy one!!! LOL in his wildest dreams!!! I loved the car, but not enough to live in it!!!
My Dad, Sam and the girls came to spend the weekend with us too!!!! Mikie and I got to go on a Date last night wahoooo!!! We had a great time and Trystan is having a blast with Grandma, Grandpa and his littlest Aunts! They had fun playing on the bean bag chair at the speedway this morning.
Trystan thought it was cool Daddy got to drive fast in a "race car"
I had to work Sunday :( (I ended up doing charge nurse for our 53 bed unit all by myself Sunday so good times for me) Mikie took Trystan hiking and they had a blast! they went out to red rock and hiked up to a waterfall. Mikie said Trystan walked all the way in I think he said it was just over 1/2 a mile. Trystan loved every minute of it and Mikie got some great pictures. This one is my favorite.
He loves the rocks and did not want to stay on the trail. He wanted to make his own
He's getting to be a pro at stairs
He wore his hat the entire time.... backwards!
Taking two seconds to look at dad and the camera kind of.
Its finally time to retire the 12 month pants they are becoming high waters!
Seriously have you seen a cuter kid!!!
Finally to the water and of coarse he got soaked!
Playing in the back of the truck after the hike!
Mikie went to pick Trystan up the other night from his mom and dad's and got a muscle man show!!! He ran out on their grass and started showing everyone his "muscles" in several different poses. The pictures are a little blurry but hilarious!! Hopefully they will make you smile and laugh like we did! I love this little boy and he never fails at making me smile.




2 comments:

Jessica

I'm glad Mikie had a blast! That is such a great idea! Yes Trystan is a super cute little man! I loved the muscle man pics! What a ham!

Annielt

He is the most adorable little man there ever was.I lovew the picture with the hat, tongue and one eye closed. The muscle man pictures are all awesome too! Actually they all are!!!!!