CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 12, 2010

Up Mom!

So my absolutely adorable handsome little man has quite the temper as I have pointed out before. But lately he has become rather aggressive when he gets upset! The first thing he does when he gets mad is goes into the living room and finds something to throw. I have debated about what I should do, and decided that the punishment needed to fit the crime. So when a toy gets thrown in anger, the toy gets taken away! Pretty simple right. We did this for a couple of weeks then I began to wonder if maybe Trystan was a little to young to grasp the concept of I was naughty with that toy so now its mommy's and I don't get to play with it. A couple of nights ago Trystan got really upset because Mikie and I told him no more movies for the night (the kid loves to watch movies) so he promptly walked over to "chuck" his talking dump truck picked it up and chucked it across the room. I instantly snapped Trystan's name, he walked over to his truck picked it up and carried it to the wash room (this is where all of the toys have gone that I have taken away) and said up mom and handed me the truck he had thrown!!!!