CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Snow!!!!

Last weekend my mom and mike were in town for Mike's mom's 80th birthday. Trystan and I took off Saturday morning with my mom and Mike to go to Cedar for the day. We went to mike's mom surprise 80th birthday lunch then hung out with family the rest of the day. As soon as we pulled into town it started dumping snow... it was so much fun to be in the snow again! I am also very greatful I live where it doesn't generally snow, but I miss it from time to time and love to play in it! This was trystan's first experience with the snow as well and he LOVED it, but HAATED the mittens! He was trying to catch flakes on his tounge and was wiping it off my car and the bushes at my grandparents. He trampled through it in my granparents back yard and fell face first in it and laughed!!!! We spent the night at my aunts' house and headed home Sunday morning for my mom to catch her flight home. Daniel and Ashley also came down and I got to meet my neice chloe!!! She is such a cutie with the most amazing blue eyes!!! It was a short trip but so much fun to see everyone!

Trystan and Chloe!!!!! Love this picture. Poor chloe, all trystan wanted to do was poke at her and talk very loud to her. Don't think she knew what to think!

0 comments: