CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Sheer Exhaustion from the many potty breaks of Pregnancy

So it has been a while since I posted anything so I guess it is time for an update. Lets start with the first question everyone asks me these days. I am feeling fabulous other than I am exhausted all the time and I live in the bathroom. I have only thrown up once and had two or three days of nausea, but other than that I can't complain. Two weeks ago I went to the doctor and had my first ultrasound. Everything looks great! I got to see the baby's heartbeat which was incredible. The baby was a mere 0.61 cm long and has a heart rate of almost 119 beats per minute. It hit me at that moment that I really was going to be a mommy, and I cried all the way home from the Doctor's office. I haven't had many cravings, but those of you who know me well know that I love chocolate and can eat it at any time during the day, this is the one thing that has not sounded good at all. Instead I crave chewy candy like starbursts, Sour pach kids and Suckers. I also prefer vinegar based dressings such as Italian dressing. I haven't been all that moody and luckily for Mikie when I am I take it out on the dogs before he gets home. Poor cinnamon may not survive! Mikie is finally finished surving out his jury sentance after a long miserable three weeks. Now it is back to work for him to play catch up!!!! We went to Kenny Chesney on Friday Night and had a blast, by far the best concert I have ever been too. I highly recommend going if you ever have the opportunity to go. Other than that there is not much new at our house. We are anxiously awaiting our hawaiian vacation and looking forward to partying the night away with friends and family this upcoming weekend. Stay tuned for new pictures soon!

0 comments: