CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 21, 2008

The Scoop

As of yesterday I am halfway done with my preceptorship in the NICU! Five down five more to go. I absolutely love the NICU. I have been reintroduced full force to the politics involved in nursing and forgot how much I "loved" them..... NOT. The politics are rediculous!!!!! But what do you do.... it is all part of the job. Mikie is working crazy long hours and is super busy! So much for working 4 tens. I don't even remember the last time we spent a whole day together hopefully life will slow down here pretty soon, however I believe it is just going to become a new kind of busy. I hopefully will be taking my board exam in June then I will be on the prowl for a job.... apparently not an easy task. We have Debi's family reunion the end of July up by Ely. Then we have a month worth of weddings in August! and to add to the chaos, now that school is almost over we are both anxious to start our family!!!! So to all who are wondering yes we are officially trying. I don't know who is more excited mikie, me or the littlest aunts to be. Gracie called me last wednesday just to ask if I was pregnant yet!!! The week before she had a dream we had a baby boy!!!!! (hoping this is great intuition) Then on Saturday I talked to her and brianna and they had made stuff for "baby tooty" (don't worry we will never rely on Gracie to name our little munchkins).They also love telling the old man- my dad- that he is going to be a grandpa!!!! We laugh, because my dad is so not ready to be grandpa..... well dad, Suck it up because hopefully it will be sooner rather than later! So to sum it all up graduation is just around the corner, Mikie is exhausted and needs a vacation, and with the prospects of hopefully having our home grow by two feet life is great! We are doing very well and looking forward to the next chapter in our lives!!!!

2 comments:

Wynd

Ya for You GUYS! We are very excited, and it will be so fun to have a new little one around.

The Munfords

What that is awesome!! I am so excited for you! Congrats!!