CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Sometimes All a Girl Needs....

Is a hot new hair cut and a sexy new pair of shoes!!!!! On Saturday I had 8 and 1/2 inches cut off of my hair! It was time for something new. It is taking some getting used to but I love it. Kristen did a fabulous job as always! Then my friend Alisha and I went shopping on friday morning to find dresses for graduation and a random girl in the shoe department pointed out these shoes! Now normally these are shoes that I would never in a million years even dream of trying on, but they looked so cute on her. I couldn't quit thinking about them, and how much fun they would be for post final party. Mikie and I went back to the mall saturday night and I thought I would see if they had them in my size, this is a rare occassion, but low and behold they did!!! It had to be a sign right. So I tried them on and absolutely loved them!!!!!!I feel like a brand new person who would have thought I would be a snake skin red heeled stilletoe woman!

3 comments:

Wynd

Wow, you look gorgeous with new hair.. and "holy crap" as Brynlyn would say, I love the shoes - but could never walk in them! Love ya

Cindy Davis

Hey cutie, I actually have Todd sitting at the computer with me and went to show him your blog! You have done an amazing job. We had fun reading your postings. Your new haircut is amazing!!! I love it, Todd likes it too but he is blown away by the shoes! LOL
He also asked if you were going to go hit Victoria Secrets with Gma to get an outfit to match the shoes???
Good luck with your last week of school. We know you are really busy, but we think of you often! Love you!

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott

oh, cute new hair cut I love it. you look hot!!